Lync Call Quality Methodology is a great way to inspect your environment and find areas in need of improvement and troubleshoot end user reported problems better. However the first portion of the methodology is collecting KHI's or Key Health Indicator reports from performance monitor. I've found this article at Flinchbot to be pretty helpful in deploying the KHI's as well as triggering the stop and start of log collection. But then the very manual process of collecting average and maximum values from multiple servers and days.
So I wrote this little thing in Excel. If you find errors, let me know, I won't claim to be a programmer, so this is free and completely at your own risk. I tried to make it simple.
- Name your CSV's something like "Server - Date.csv" Each file will be a new tab.
- Edit the xlsm document with the folder where your CSV's are stored (E14)
- Click "Summarize KHI CSVs"
- Wait a bit. Some of these files are large and the operation may make Excel hang or seem unresponsive for a bit. I promise, I couldn't code a virus to save my life.
- The output provides each counter with the Average and Max value, one sheet in the workbook per CSV provided.
Sample of Output
Download from Technet Here
Excuse the interface, I prettied it up before posting it!