It's been a pretty popular article, but I kind of didn't document the Excel part so I am circling back today to strengthen this aspect of the How-to.
So, starting with the CSV in that article:
- Open the CSV in Excel
- Hit Ctrl-A and select "format as a table" - you can choose to design if you want :)
- Then, on the table design tab, select "Summarize with Pivot Table"
- Then, design your pivot table. In this example, I will drag "Version" to both the rows and the values fields as shown to the right
- Once you have the pivot table, you can color code based on O365 compatibility (Office 2010 support ends in October 2015!)
- Now, you can review versions and choose if you want to drill into them by user and IP address!
Post a Comment